Features and Benefits
- 100 rounds
- Assembled with soft, ribbed copper cups
- # number 11 percussion caps
- Noncorrosive, nonmercuric priming compounds
- CCI® Primers number 11 Percussion Caps 100-Count
Important Product and Safety Information CCI® Primers number 11 Percussion Caps
- You must be 18 years old to purchase this product. In ordering this product, you certify that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdiction’s legal requirements to purchase this product.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to know and follow all federal, state and local laws and regulations that apply to the purchase and possession of black powder firearms. Check your local laws before ordering this product.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
CCI number 11 Percussion Caps For Sale, CCI Percussion Caps Box of 1000 (10 Cans of 100) Description
- Priming solution that is non-corrosive and non-mercuric.
- Like the originals, these are assembled in ribbed copper cups.
- Standard nipple dimensions have been matched.
- Ignition that is consistent and clean-burning
- Traditional 100-count tins are used.
Every time a CCI primer is created, it is tested and revised. Due to the sensitivities of today’s CCI primers, they are more difficult to seat and can better handle progressive and automated loading equipment. The cleanest burn possible is ensured by utilizing non-corrosive and non-mercuric initiator mixes.
In 1975, CCI introduced the number 11 percussion caps to the muzzleloading market. Why? No mercury, no corrosives, and damned reliable. CCI presently offers four popular goods.
The #11M has greater power to ignite up black powders than the #11. The #10 cap fits revolvers with smaller nipples.
They also have Four Wing Musket Caps for authentic and replica muskets and rifles. Use only nipples with a large internal diameter when shooting without a powder charge or bullet. Normal nipples can clog when fired repeatedly without a powder charge, causing the cap to fragment. For nipples without powder charges or bullets, CCI recommends 0.050 inch internal diameter. During firing, clean the nipples and the flame path. Always use authorized muzzleloading shooting glasses.